LUX - orthopedic insoles
Beautiful and healthy feet requires special care.
Feet arch decrease
- is provided by a leg and muscles architectonic. A leg while standing should lean against a backing at the back by a tuberosity heel bone, foot edges on sides and in front by metatarsalia bones. A healthy foot has got two arches- one is longitudal, the other is vertical. Using of orthopaedic insoles corrects and modifies consequences of factors that create a flatfoot, its unique solution prevents or modifies decline in creation of lower plantar arch and it prevents creation of a higher pressure on foot. Orthopaedic insoles Moneta Lux help to keep feet inthe correct position, soften bumps and provide feet with protection andcomfort.
Using of orthopedic Moneta insoles:
- Enhances comfort of energetic and flexible walking
- Prevents origin of aflat foot
- Reduces painful load of legs at walking or long-termload at standing
- Eliminates harmful consequences of wrong and cheap footwear and its accompanying features such as foul odour and feet perspiration
- Creates conditions for the correct creation of plantararch for small children and teenagers